Ripe rice season in Ninh Binh
There are up to 12 months in a year, but the ripening rice season in Ninh Binh is quite short when it only lasts for more than 1 month, from May to the end of June. Of course, depending on the year, the end time may be earlier. To be able to fully enjoy this interesting ripe rice season, you should arrange to visit Ninh Binh around the end of May or the beginning of June.
Ninh Binh is a place that owns many beautiful landscapes. But if you want to travel to Ninh Binh in the ripe rice season, the most suitable place is Tam Coc – Bich Dong.
Instructions to move to Tam Coc in the ripe rice season
Tam Coc Bich Dong tourist area is located in Ninh Hai commune, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh and about 7km from the city center. If starting from Hanoi, you can go by private car, motorbike, coach, train to Ninh Binh and then continue to rent a motorbike in the hotel or catch a motorbike taxi to move to Tam Coc.
– By bus: Passengers book bus tickets from Giap Bat bus station to Ninh Binh city center for about 180,000 VND/ticket. The bus route is also quite fast and convenient because it is along National Highway 1A.
– By motorbike or personal car: If you choose to go by car to see the ripe rice season in Ninh Binh, you can follow the route Phap Van – Cau Gie highway, it takes about 1 hour to drive. In addition, if you ride a motorbike, you run along the old National Highway 1A and then continue to follow the signposts to reach Ninh Binh. Note that avoiding the route Nam Dinh – Thai Binh – Ninh Binh will take a lot more time to detour.
– By train: From Hanoi you can catch the train lines SE1, SE3, SE5, SE7… of the North – South railway to Ninh Binh, the travel time takes about 2 hours.
What is attractive in the ripe rice season in Ninh Binh?
Visitors from all over the world come to Ninh Binh in the ripe rice season to admire the beautiful scenery of mountains and clouds. Simultaneously feel the fresh air, brilliant sunshine and ripe rice with the most beautiful moments of the year.
Ninh Binh in general and Tam Coc – Bich Dong in particular, mentioning is immediately imagining a land where rivers and mountains harmonize, creating extremely spectacular and impressive scenery. Now, that watercolor painting is dotted with green and yellow colors of the vast stretches of ripe rice, it is a vivid and attractive highlight.
The time of May – June is also the beginning of summer. It is indispensable here that the bright yellow sunlight makes the yellow color of the ripe rice more shiny and beautiful.
And of course, this place always owns a fresh and comfortable atmosphere because there are many trees, mountains, and rivers. You can inhale the aroma of ripe rice and the cool green air of this land, away from the dust, noise and bustle in the busy city.
Besides Tam Coc – Bich Dong tourist area, Mua Cave is also a place where you can admire the impressive Ninh Binh ripe rice season. In addition, there are some famous tourist sites of Ninh Binh such as: Trang An – Bai Dinh, Van Long lagoon, Tuyet Tinh Coc (Am Tien pagoda) …The ripe rice season here will bring a passionate aroma of rustic, rustic. Along the Ngo Dong River, the golden color on the blue background of the sky is like a charming and colorful picture.
So when visiting Tam Coc Ninh Binh in the ripe rice season, don’t forget to bring cameras to take “fine” photos to preserve this natural moment! For tourists in the Central and Southern regions, if they want to visit Ninh Binh, it is not too difficult. You just need to book a plane ticket to Hanoi, then move by other means to Ninh Binh only.
Some notes when going to admire Ninh Binh in the ripe rice season
– You should discuss with the boatman in advance because taking photos of Tam Coc – Bich Dong in the ripe rice season of Ninh Binh is very beautiful, especially taken from above. Absolutely do not climb on the side of the boat to take pictures because it can cause the boat to capsize extremely dangerously.
– To explore Tam Coc Bich Dong to the fullest, you should spend at least 1 day to 2 days.
– Ninh Binh’s ripe rice season is at a time when it is sunny and quite hot, the boats do not have a roof, so you should remember to bring an umbrella or a hat to avoid the sun.
– To move more easily, we should choose homestays, Ninh Binh resorts near Tam Coc Bich Dong to stay.
Tourism Week “The Golden Colors of Tam Coc – Trang An” is an annual event of Ninh Binh usually held from May 16 to May 22 when the rice on the Ngo Dong River is in full bloom. In addition, this is also a golden time for you to enjoy the beauty of nature bestowed on this land. If you have time, you should come to admire Ninh Binh’s ripe rice season with the beauty of the golden season when taking a boat to try once.