Ninh Binh – the ideal destination to visit
If you have little time but you still want to have a short vacation to visit and have fun, Ninh Binh is an ideal destination you should not miss. The land is favored by nature with attractive natural beauty. The land of the ancient capital with the ancient Bai Dinh pagoda, the scenic Trang An, Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Van Long lagoon, etc. is so beautiful. There are delicious specialty dishes that everyone has to praise.
When should I travel to Ninh Binh for 1 day?
As a famous tourist destination, you can visit Ninh Binh at any time of the year. But if you don’t have much time, suggest you the 2 best times to enjoy the beauty of nature.
Spring: the time before and after Tet, the cold weather is very suitable for spring trips, visiting Bai Dinh pagoda. Admire the beautiful scenery in Trang An in a quiet space, participate in many festivals,…
- Summer: the season of ripe golden rice in Tam Coc fields, beautiful white butterfly season in Cuc Phuong forest. Sitting on a boat to admire the scenery of Van Long lagoon, Trang An scenic area, … freely explore the beautiful nature and take many beautiful photos.
Ninh Binh 1 day tour itinerary: Temple of King Dinh Le – Thung Nham – Thien Ha Cave – Dong Chuong Lake
Here is a suggested Ninh Binh 1-day tour schedule, with a unique destination, few people know for you:
– 5:30 or 6:30: Departure on arrival in Ninh Binh. Have breakfast and start the Ninh Binh tour in 1 day by going to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital to visit King Dinh-Le Temple (Truong Yen Commune, Hoa Lu District) and burn incense to pray for peace.
– 9h: Depart for Thung Nham bird garden (Ninh Hai commune, Hoa Lu district), more than 10km from the temple of King Dinh – Le. Normally, to get to Thung Nham, tourists often follow Tam Coc-Bich Dong road about 4km, then pass through Thung Nang and continue to ride motorbikes (cars) or boats (if going in the direction of Chua Cave). in the Tam Coc-Bich Dong population). With this 1-day self-sufficient Ninh Binh tour, we recommend that you take a boat to conveniently visit one of the attractive caves of Tam Coc-Bich Dong.
After coming to Thung Nhan, you can enjoy watching birds such as: storks, cauldrons, storks, le le, teal, fire warblers, to starlings… After being satisfied, you can go ashore. Stroll and conveniently visit gardens, primeval forests, love valleys, hundred-year-old banyan trees, thousand-year-old bamboo trees… Or continue to take a boat trip to explore the caves of this Thung Nham ecological population.
– 12h: You come to Nham Hill to rest and have lunch. There are a lot of rustic specialties for you to choose from, such as: pig with armpits, hill chicken, lake fish, bitter bamboo shoots, wild vegetables…
– 13h: After having lunch and resting, you start to return to the parking lot to continue to Thien Ha Cave – The solid wall protecting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital in the 10th century.
Thien Ha cave is in Muong Tho Ha village, Son Ha commune, Nho Quan district and to visit the cave you have to take a boat. But this 1-day Ninh Binh tour itinerary will be very interesting, because when you take the boat, you will be walking in the middle of the rice fields, then experience the thrill of moving on the bumpy stone road. All these experiences leave you deeply impressed.
– 15:30: After leaving Thien Ha cave, you start moving to Dong Chuong Lake. This is a fairly unspoiled tourist destination and is in the process of being exploited, so it is very quiet, suitable for you to rest and relax after walking to explore Thien Ha cave.
Here, you can take a boat around the lake, go fishing, or enjoy the entertainment in the amusement park, sports area or go to the real estate to rest and eat lightly before departing for home. Hanoi.
– 16h30 or 17h you bid farewell to Ninh Binh and depart for Hanoi, ending your Ninh Binh tour in 1 day.
Ninh Binh 1 day tour itinerary: Tam Coc Bich Dong – Bai Dinh Pagoda
– 7 am: Departure from Hanoi. If you go by your own car or motorbike, you can stop at Phu Ly (Ha Nam) for breakfast. If you go by car, have breakfast in Ninh Binh.
– 9am: Start a 2-hour boat trip to visit and explore the beauty of the caves in the Tam Coc – Bich Dong complex.
-11h: Disembark, visit the pagoda and Bich Dong cave, admire the mysterious beauty in “Nam Thien De Nhi Dong”.
-12h: Have lunch at Viet Co village or move to Bai Dinh pagoda to eat. The temple serves delicious vegetarian dishes.
– 14h: If you have lunch at Viet Co village, at 14:00 you start moving to Bai Dinh pagoda and start the journey to visit and explore this largest man-made temple in Southeast Asia.
- 17h: Farewell to Bai Dinh (Ninh Binh), on the way back to Hanoi.
Ninh Binh 1 day tour itinerary: Bai Dinh Pagoda – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
With this Ninh Binh 1-day tour, you can follow the schedule as follows:
7:30 am: Start to depart for Bai Dinh (Ninh Binh). You can have breakfast along the way or go to the temple to eat.
9h30 or 10h: Start self-sufficient Ninh Binh tour, save 1 day by offering incense, praying to Buddha at Bai Dinh pagoda. Then visit, explore and admire the beauty of the largest man-made temple in Southeast Asia and set many records in this world.
11:30 or 12: After exploring the temple, you rest and have lunch. You can have lunch in the temple or go to nearby restaurants. However, with this cheap 1-day Bai Dinh – Trang An Ninh Binh tour, we recommend that you eat in the temple, delicious, cheap food is guaranteed.
16h: Goodbye Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, on the way back to Hanoi.
Ninh Binh 1 day tour is short, but if you know how to arrange a reasonable schedule, you can still visit many places. Eat a lot of delicious dishes and experience many interesting activities in this ancient capital. Learn how to plan your next trip together!