Introduction to Tien Ca Cave
In Ninh Binh there is a place with bold fairy colors typical of the ancient capital, that is the Tien ca Cave. Tien Ca cave is an airtight cave, so the surface of the ceiling is rough, rough, and there are already big blocks. The magic of Mermaid Cave is highlighted by the shimmering, dimly colored lights, making the space even more mysterious. You will be lost in, immersed in a majestic fairy scene.
Passing 42 stone steps and 700m of pontoon bridge, visitors will admire the wild beauty of Tien Ca cave in the heart of limestone mountains, highlighted by shimmering red and blue electric lights. The cave is more than 1500m long and has a system of stalactites and stalactites. Over millions of years of natural creation, this place also handed down a story about a petrified mermaid. Stalactites in the heart of the cave are like fine art paintings of nature.
Instructions on how to move to Tien Ca Cave
Tien Ca Cave in Ninh Binh is nearly 100km south of Hanoi city center, so it doesn’t take you too long to move there. The cave is about 15km from Ninh Binh city, you can use private vehicles or public transport to Ninh Binh and then rent a motorbike to visit tourist attractions is one of the suitable options.
Road vehicles can follow the main routes as follows:
– The fastest route via Hanoi – Ninh Binh highway: follow Xa Dan and Giai Phong streets in the direction of Phap Van – Cau Gie to Hanoi – Ninh Binh highway. Go straight along the highway for about 60km, to Tran Hung Dao street, Ninh Binh city.
Time to visit
It is possible to travel to Hoa Lu in general and Tien Ca cave in particular on the occasion of March 3-4-5 of the solar calendar every year. This time in the region is still the dry season, the weather is usually sunny, relatively cool because it has not yet turned into summer. This weather is also very suitable for visiting other places in Ninh Binh.
Notes when visiting Tien Ca Cave
– The terrain of the road to visit Tien Ca Cave is mostly stone steps and bamboo bridges on the water. Therefore, women should not wear high heels or skirts, but instead should wear shoes and easy-to-move clothes.
– Because this is a relatively closed cave, you should bring some insect repellent!
– Although the cave is equipped with colored lights, the space is still relatively dark, so remember to equip yourself with a small portable flashlight to make it easier to move!
– If you are a photography enthusiast, using a camera or phone with a flash is a solution to help you create a beautiful photo.
It can be said that Tien Ca Cave is a masterpiece favored by nature to make Ninh Binh more beautiful and mysterious. This is not the largest cave, but it is definitely one of the most interesting caves for you to explore.