Ninh Binh is not far from the noisy and bustling capital of Hanoi, but always gives visitors a new feeling of lightness and indescribable peace. Tam Coc is considered as Halong bay on land and Cuc Phuong was known as the green lungs of the northern Vietnam. Biking 2 days in such a spectacular scenery will bring you a new experience.
2 Days Biking in Tam Coc and Cuc Phuong National Park
- Enjoy the majestic and panoramic view from the top of Mua Cave
- Visit the temple of King Dinh Tien Hoang and King Le Dai Hanh
- Cycle and enjoy the peaceful scenery of the countryside and rice fields
- Discover the mysteries of nature in Cuc Phuong forest
8:00 AM. Depart Hanoi for Hoa Lu by Ninh Binh Bike Tour car. The drive
takes approximately 2,5 hours. Once we reach Tam coc also known
as Halong bay on land, we take a 1,5hour rowing bamboo boat trip
in the Ngo Dong River. Disembark; we cycle to Bich Dong (Jade
Pagoda) about 3 kilometers from the tourist wharfs. After visiting the
Pagoda, we cycle back to Tam Coc for Lunch.
Afternoon, from Tam coc, we start cycling to the ancient capital Hoa
Lu to visit the Temple of King Dinh and King Le. On the way, we will
stop at the Mua Cave. Hike about 500 steps, you can see the
panorama of Tam Coc with hundred limestone mountains. Then,
we head to Cuc Phuong National Park by car/cycling, dinner, and
overnight at the Park’s Hotel.
++ km – good paved back-roads
Accommodation: Park Hotel
Vehicle: Car and Bicycle
8:00 AM After breakfast, it takes a short distance biking to the
Endangered Primate Rescue center and the Turtle
conservation center. We continue cycling about 2 hours
through the National Park Forest and make a stop to visit
Cave of Ancient Men. Continue riding to the center of the
park, we will do hiking about 6km in the rain forest. Trekking
in the park, you can see the diversity of fauna and flora in the
best-preserved park in Vietnam. We will end the trek at the
thousand-year-old tree place; taking photo with this big tall
tree then going down the Park Center Restaurant for lunch.
After lunch, we head back Hanoi by car. End of the trip.
Biking: 20++ km – good paved road mostly in the forest
Meals: Breakfast/ Lunch
Vehicle: Car and Bicycle
– New car, experienced driver transfer according to the program.
– Overnight at Bungalow or equivalent, standard 2-3 people/room( for multi-day tours)
– Meals according to the program:
– New mountain bike, Trek Marlin or United Detroit
– Supporting truck Hanoi-Ninh Binh-Hanoi.
– Drinking water served on the van, on the ride 04 bottles of 500ml per day.
– Enthusiastic, proficient and attentive Tour guides throughout the tour.
– Tickets to visit all sites
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– 10% Value Added Tax (VAT).
– Drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks…) during meals and throughout the program.
-Other personal expenses (telephone, laundry, shopping, sightseeing outside the program)