Galaxy Grottoes – Hang Mua Full Day Biking
- See the Most beautiful cave in Ninh Binh
- Cycling in the village of Tho Ha
- Conquer Hang Mua peak to have best panorama view
Drive and guide pick you up and depart for Ninh Ninh. On the way, we can do a short stop for relaxing after highway drive.
Then, we start cycling through the villages, a typical Vietnamese village in the north. This is an opportunity to explore and learn about the cultural life of farmers in the wet rice area. Visiting the village roads, temples, enjoying the feeling from the landscape space....
After riding around Tho Ha Village, you can enjoy lunch at the house on stilt at the boat pier. Then,we Take a rowing boat to explore the west wall of the capital Hoa Lu, visit the thousand-year-old ancient Hoa Lu tree, Thien Ha Cave just discovered in 2012. Thien Ha Cave is recognized by the Institute of Archeology and the Management Board. Boat trip is taking about 2 hours.
From the Boat station in Thung Nham, we get back to the bikes and take the ride to Mua cave. We continue the cycling to discover the serenity of the Vietnamese countryside, with small and snaky asphalt roads, vast stretches of rice fields.
Arrive Mua Cave area, we start the journey to conquer Ngoa Long peak with 486 stone steps. Here you can enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay on Land Tam Coc and on clear day, the magical sunset can be taken from the peak here.
At around 6:00 pm, You get on the bus / car back to Hanoi or Ninh Binh. Tour ends
– New car, experienced driver transfer according to the program.
– Overnight at Bungalow or equivalent, standard 2-3 people/room( for multi-day tours)
– Meals according to the program:
– New mountain bike, Trek Marlin or United Detroit
– Supporting truck Hanoi-Ninh Binh-Hanoi.
– Drinking water served on the van, on the ride 04 bottles of 500ml per day.
– Enthusiastic, proficient and attentive Tour guides throughout the tour.
– Tickets to visit all sites
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– 10% Value Added Tax (VAT).
– Drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks…) during meals and throughout the program.
-Other personal expenses (telephone, laundry, shopping, sightseeing outside the program)