In this quiet village, visitors can go boating, cycling or on foot to discover the life of local fishermen. Unlike the site of Tam Côc, where the river meanders between karst peaks, the horizon here is completely clear....This half-day tour is design for bicycle lovers, just bike ride and just start from Ninh Binh
Half Day cycling to Kenh Ga floating village
- Long ride on very quiet road along Hoang Long River
- Boat trip on the river
- Very less touristy place
Pick up at your place in Ninh Binh, we go to Ninh Binh Bike Tour workshop to get a bike. After some instructions, we start riding North of Ninh Binh. On the way, we have chance to see and cross rice fields, farm, garden and small stream... After passing Bai Dinh pagoda, we continue riding on the dyke of Hoang Long river (a branch of Red River), see country side village, daily life of farmers, if there is a chance, you can help them to collect rice or catching fishes...
The ride for one way to the village is about 25km and both way is 50km. Arrive the boat wharf, we take a boat transfer to the village center. The boat trip is about 20 minutes on the poetic river, then we start walking in the floating village of Ken Ga. This is a remote village in the limestone area of Gia Vien lowland, Ninh Binh. The village is surrounded by the Hoang Long river system.
Another 20 minutes boat back to the wharf, we take the ride back to your place , and finish the half-day loop in 4 hours.
– New car, experienced driver transfer according to the program.
– Overnight at Bungalow or equivalent, standard 2-3 people/room( for multi-day tours)
– Meals according to the program:
– New mountain bike, Trek Marlin or United Detroit
– Supporting truck Hanoi-Ninh Binh-Hanoi.
– Drinking water served on the van, on the ride 04 bottles of 500ml per day.
– Enthusiastic, proficient and attentive Tour guides throughout the tour.
– Tickets to visit all sites
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– 10% Value Added Tax (VAT).
– Drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks…) during meals and throughout the program.
-Other personal expenses (telephone, laundry, shopping, sightseeing outside the program)