Van Long nature reserve and Bai Dinh pagoda biking tour from Hanoi or Ninh Binh is for those who love fresh, unspoiled nature. Cycling through small paths in the countryside of the North, through green rice fields, limestone mountains, visiting ancient temples. Take a boat trip to visit a cave in Van Long lagoon, see preserved birds and animals such as storks, langurs...
Van Long Nature Reserve and Bai Dinh Pagoda Full Day Biking
- Cycling through the small roads in the countryside of the North
- Visit one of the biggest Pagoda in Vietnam- Bai Dinh Pagoda
Drive and guide pick you up and depart for Ninh Ninh. On the way, we can do a short stop for relaxing after highway drive
Arrive at Ninh Binh Bike Tour work shop, you can chose your bikes and cycling instructions. Then, we start cycling about 10 km around the villages, stop to visit pagodas, markets...Have time to interact with farmers to learn how to catch fish, slap water, sow seeds, or harvest rice...
We then get on a bamboo boat to explore Van Long wetland, go through caves, and weathered limestone mountains that look like cat scratches. Enjoy the fresh air and peaceful countryside , see hundred spices of birds, monkeys , lungers which are being preserved here.
From Van Long, we keep riding along the dyke of Hoang Long river to Bai Dinh pagoda. On the way, we stop at a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, we start visiting the famous Bai Dinh pagoda with many records: The whole campus of Bai Dinh pagoda has an area of 107ha, in which, the Temple of Tam The and Phap Chu is thousands of square meters wide; At this temple, there is the largest bronze Buddha Tathagata in Southeast Asia weighing 100 tons and three statues of Tam The, each weighing 50 tons.
After the pagoda tour, get back the van and drive back to Hanoi or Ninh Binh. Tour ends
– New car, experienced driver transfer according to the program.
– Overnight at Bungalow or equivalent, standard 2-3 people/room( for multi-day tours)
– Meals according to the program:
– New mountain bike, Trek Marlin or United Detroit
– Supporting truck Hanoi-Ninh Binh-Hanoi.
– Drinking water served on the van, on the ride 04 bottles of 500ml per day.
– Enthusiastic, proficient and attentive Tour guides throughout the tour.
– Tickets to visit all sites
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– 10% Value Added Tax (VAT).
– Drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks…) during meals and throughout the program.
-Other personal expenses (telephone, laundry, shopping, sightseeing outside the program)