Cuc Phuong Jungle Paths is organized by Race Jungle, a member of NEW RACE JSC.,
Cuc Phuong Jungle Paths 2023 is the trail running race through the National Park and the oldest buffer zone in Vietnam, conquering with routes crossing 03 provinces of Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa and Hoa Binh.
This race’s message is “Run for conservation”, CPJP2023 especially wishes that through the run, it can spread the spirit of joint effort to conserve biodiversity to the running community in particular and the whole society in general.
Join Cuc Phuong Jungle Paths 2023CPJP on a journey back to the forest, using every run and heartbeat to fully explore the wildness of the jungle.
Race date: 01-02/04/2023
Distance: 100KM | Menard 70KM | 42KM | Menard 25KM | 10KM
Completing the race, Cuc Phuong Jungle Paths 2023 hopes that each of us will be the generosity of mother nature along with more love for the surrounding environment.
– Cuc Phuong Jungle Paths 2023 – Run For Conservation –
– Starting at Ho Mac area at 09:30 on April 2, 2023, athletes will have 06 hours to complete the race.
– Suitable for beginners, families and young children. Equivalent to a weekend picnic
– Starting at Ho Mac area at 09:00 on April 2, 2023, athletes will have 07 hours to complete the race.
– A beautiful and gentle route, suitable for athletes who want to enjoy the beautiful scenery at Cuc Phuong Botanical Garden and the suffocating green cassava garden in Sam village.
– Starting at Ho Mac area at 07:00 on April 2, 2023, athletes will have 13 hours to complete the race.
– The athletes will run through the Botanical Garden and then follow the edge of the forest to the cassava field of Thunder village, Binh Cong lake in Ky Phu village (Ninh Binh), Minh Loc lake of Thanh Minh commune (Thanh Hoa).
– Starting at Ho Mac area at 04:00 on April 2, 2023, athletes will have 16 hours to complete the race.
– The athletes will run through the core of Cuc Phuong forest (Bong area) and then explore the road along the residential area stretching through 3 provinces of Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa (the road along the Buoi river, through Khanh village, hamlet). Hill, Ngheo village, Thunder village, ..). In 2023, the road will be reversed and no longer paddle SUP across the Buoi River.
– Starting at Ho Mac area at 22:00 on April 1, 2023, athletes will have 22 hours to complete the race.
– The first 100km race is held, promising many challenges with a road covering the entire distance of 70km and increasing the difficulty with an additional 30km of challenging enough roads when crossing Thac May, towards Dang Thuong village, Thach Thanh, Thanh Hoa
More information, you can see on their official website: https://racejungle.com/products/cuc-phuong-jungle-paths-2023